Sunday, February 7, 2016

Some incoming mail during January

Apparently I didn't really post anything (here or Instagram) nor have I taken photo of everything but here's what I found scanned in my laptop and from my camera~

Postcrossing

from Taiwan

from Czech Republic

from Russia

from Russia

from Russia

from Russia

from Russia

Private swaps

from Memi, Thailand
sent from Japan during her trip

from Memi, Thailand
sent from Japan during her trip

from Japan

from Thailand

from China

from China

from China

from Memi, Thailand

from Miia

from Miia

from Japan

from Japan
from Thailand

Year of the Monkey stamp and postmark from Thailand. SO happy!

from Malaysia

Chaincard

Favourite stamps chaincard
FI-RU-CA-TH-FI
I was a bit worried over this due to the two slow countries but all 4 postcards reached each pit-stop! :)

The stamps are pretty :)
I especially like the Russian map-flag stamp and the Thailand-Portugal joint-issue! :)

Letters
Missing Lisa's letter as well as a couple of others.


Surprise from Jenny, Germany

from Kitty, Germany
Received a second letter from her as well but didn't take a pic.

from Alexis, USA
the first letter of the year :)
And the letter paper is made by her!

from Amy, UK
Also received a second letter from her but haven't taken a pic of it.. :(

Take care!
~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment