Sunday, December 6, 2015

Weeks' worth of Incoming Mail (weeks ~47-49)

We had the postal strike in Finland so I didn't get any mail for at least a week but then again if I did I was quite buried under the school work.. And now that school work is done I only have some lectures left and job starts on the 12th.. But here's the incoming mail, missing a letter or two.. Sorry 'bout it.

Oh and Happy independence day to all my Finnish followers. Finland is now 98 years old. 2 more years and it turns 100! :)

Swaps + from Penpals

from Germany

from Japan

from Japan

from Serbia

from New Zealand

from China

from China

from Hong Kong

from Russia

from Japan

from Malaysia

from Netherlands

from India

from Amy, UK
Sent during her month long trip to Thailand. She thought of me during her short stay in Phuket, especially in Patong.
REALLY miss my old home now.. :( And can I just say how worried I'm of the news of the possible terrorists currently in Thailand?? :(

from Malaysia

from Alex, USA
her own illustration. She's SO talented and I became a fan of her right away!

from Japan

from Japan

from Russia


Postcrossing


from Finland
My very first Polkka Jam postcard

from Norway
postcard of/from Cambodia

from Luxembourg

from Poland

from Latvia

from Lithuania

from Italy

from Belgium

from Belgium

from France

from France

from Belarus

from Belarus

from Czech Republic

from Czech Republic

from UK

from UK

from Netherlands

from Netherlands

from Netherlands

from Germany
Postcard of Verona, Italy

from Germany

from Germany

from Germany
Postcard of/from Scotland

from Germany

from Montenegro
YAY!! A postcard from a rare European Postcrossing country I've visited ~10 years ago!

from Estonia

from France

from Hong Kong

from Czech Republic

from Netherlands

from Netherlands

from Germany

from Germany

from Germany


Take care!
~Lily

4 comments:

  1. All the cards are so beautiful!! The illustrated tangled card is just so lovely...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty! :D It's from a postcard box even I ordered, "The Art of Disney: The Renaissance and Beyond (1989 - 2014)" :) Worth every penny! :3 100 different postcards, 10 of 10 different movies :3

      Delete