Saturday, December 5, 2015

Mailed out on Week #49

Mail strike in Finland is over and I got all of my school work done on November 29th so now I'm just waiting to start my job, attending some of the last lectures and waiting for the diploma to arrive via mail. :)

Here are the letters I've written last month but only mailed out this week due to the mail strikes:
no, I can't take good pics with the camera as the light is so effed up all the time D:

Dede, Malaysia

Kitty, Germany

Annika, Germany

to Lisa, Germany

to Elizabeth, USA

to Alexis, USA

Chain postcards continuing their trips forward:

Christmas stamp chaincard
France - Netherlands - Finland - Hong Kong - Japan - Belarus - USA - UK - France

stamps on the card right now

no scan as I spent the whole Sunday and Monday battling with my brand new laptop which decided to pretty much blow its programming up by itself.. Harakiri or something similar.
Christmas stamp chaincard
Belarus - USA - UK - France - Netherlands - Finland - Hong Kong - Japan - Belarus 

stamps on the back. SO FULL already
Christmas stamp chaincard
USA - UK - France - Netherlands - Finland - Hong Kong - Japan - Belarus - USA

stamps so far

Christmas/Winter chaincard
Taiwan - Finland - Japan - Netherlands - Taiwan

stamps so far

Chaincard
Thailand - Macedonia - Finland - USA - Thailand

stamps so far

Christmas chaincard
USA - Finland - Japan - Hong Kong - USA

stamps so far

Christmas chaincard
Chile - Finland - Belarus - Japan - USA - Chile

stamps so far

Swaps/For Penpals

to China

to China

to Emma, Finland

to Memi, Thailand

for myself

for myself

to Senni, Finland

to Kate, USA

to Lisa, Germany

to Alex, Germany

to Alex, USA

to Memi, Thailand

to Memi, Thailand

to Alex, Germany

Take care!
~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment