Monday, November 9, 2015

Incoming Mail Week #44-45

Letter

Halloween mail from UK

Non-Instagram Postcards

Shaped/big stamp(s) chaincard came back from its trip in Asia

Finland-Hong Kong-Taiwan-Japan-Finland

Postcard my best friend wrote and I sent for myself from the Arctic Circle

stamp and Arctic Circle postmark

Postcard my best friend wrote and I sent for myself from Arktikum

1993 Valentines(?) stamp and Arktikum postmark

Bought for myself from Arktikum and my best friend sent it for me after I left
Some sort of Sami mythology card - there were at least 5 different, 1€ each.
Njavezan is a noble guardian spirit, who rules the sunny side of the fells, good spirits, and the light season

Love around the World - Love in Thailand
from Memi, Thailand - I sent the card and stamps for her and she mailed it back.
Instagram and Interpals Swaps

from Canada

from the Philippines

3/10 ASEAN stamps received!
Singapore, Thailand and Philippines!

from USA

from Japan

from Japan

from Japan

from Australia

from Japan

from Japan

from Japan

from China

from China

from China

from China

from Ukraine

from China

from Netherlands

from UK

from China

from China

from China

from Thailand
Take care!
~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment