Friday, October 30, 2015

Outgoing Postcards Week #44

Postcards sent with Arktikum Special cancellation

Postcrossing card to Germany

Instagram swap to Japan

Instagram Swap to Japan

Instagram swap to Japan

Surprise card to my Best friend

to Lisa

to Lisa

to Lisa

surprise card to Satu, Finland


Instagram swap to Russia

Instagram swap to Japan

Instagram swap to Japan

Instagram swap to Japan

Chaincard (no theme stamps) DE-EE-FI-ID-DE going forward to Indonesia

German, Estonian and Finnish stamps already there (Finland one was/is the special stamp of Rovaniemi/Arctic Circle on World Post Day! :D)

Surprise card to my best friend

to Lisa

to Lisa

to Lisa

Surprise card to Satu, Finland


Take care!
~Lily

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hope the strikes in here won't affect the cards leaving :) The Arctic Circle ones might come sooner as the Arktikum ones had to wait until Monday morning :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely Cards !! Adore that Frozen card so much!! By the way, Is your address still the same? It's Diwali time and I'm sending out cards..So I thought of re-checking..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! My friend gave it to me to write and send it back to her! Wish I knew where she got it! :) Yes, my address in FI is still the same but I have seemed to lost your address.. :( Can you send it to me again lilylilkay@gmail.com?

      Delete
  3. Oooooo mistä tommosia Brokeback Mountain -kortteja saa? *O*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ystävä laittoi Saksasta mulle tyhjinä, että kirjoittaisin ne ja lähettäisin takaisin.. Kuulemma elokuvan jonkin erikoisjulkaisun/pakkauksen mukana tuli n. 10 korttia :)

      Delete