Sunday, September 20, 2015

Outgoing Mail Week #38

PROPER outgoing mail after 2 weeks.. I guess it's thanks to school, my messed up sleeping pattern and being sick on and off for some frigging reason. I want to be okay and have the energy to write letters and postcards WHILE also completing all school stuff before hand.. But nope, I usually just fall straight to bed after the day at school.. :(
And this week was no different with
strained (right) wrist, 2 big deadlines today and a big exam on Tuesday AND following Tuesday.. So no letters (STILL).. I'm hoping the intensive week is free so I can actually sit down and write something.. As long as my wrist is okay then..

Postcrossing

2nd postcard to Netherlands
1st sent: July 14th 2015

to Germany

to China and USA
bought some Vaasa postcards when I was visiting my grandma

to Poland

to Taiwan

to Finland

to Sweden

to Russia

to Germany

Swaps

to Thailand

to Hong Kong

to Japan

to Japan

to Japan

to Japan

to Singapore

to China

to Hong Kong

to China

to Singapore
to Singapore

to Singapore

to Japan and Singapore

to China and Singapore

to Taiwan

to Netherlands

to Netherlands
Take care!
-Lily

1 comment: