Saturday, September 26, 2015

Incoming Mail Weeks #38+39

Good news! My workshop about female "romance" tourism (I'm keeping a workshop for my classmates with a Swedish girl and a Swiss exchange student - they chose the subject, I was open for anything about sustainable tourism and the black sides of tourism industry) got postponed by one week so I have more free time to concentrate on mail and my term paper about Bangkok Airways. See how I still try to chose my last essay subjects from Thailand or something related to the country?

Anyways, to the wonderful incoming mail from the last 2 weeks :3

Chaincard
The first one that came back to me after one month! :3

New Moomin card to my own Moomin collection! :)

And pretty stamps from Finland, Japan, Taiwan and Portugal :)
LOVE the Bunny stamp the most, though Hello Kitty stamps are cute as well! :)

Postcrossing

from Netherlands

from Russia

from Russia
Those cats are SO cute! :)

from China

from USA

from Germany

from Latvia
She got my address on December 19th 2014 to Thailand but apparently the card never arrived and she sent me this to Finland - took 279 days to travel!! :O

From Emma

Rudolf Koivu

Rudolf Koivu

Rudolf Koivu

Rudolf Koivu

From Alex

from Hamburg

Hamburg map

Berlin map
(Came with the letter)

Berlin map
(Came with the letter)

Swaps

from Hong Kong
I FINALLY got this card to my collections!! Been drooling after it since I saw many of the people I follow receiving this and the cards belonging to the same series :)

from Singapore

from Thailand

from Thailand
I now have approximately 60 postcards from Thailand - including ONLY the proper view cards! :) It has been growing so fast and I couldn't be happier! Already dreaming of returning!

from Turkey

from Netherlands
Buddha statues and durian - how could I resist?

from Netherlands
RAPUNZEL! :3
from Japan

from Japan

from Japan
ALL THESE TANGLED/RAPUNZEL CARDS!! :3

from Hong Kong

from Hong Kong

from Hong Kong

from Taiwan

from China

from China

from China
from my Ukrainian penpal

postcard I won from a guessing game in Postcrossing Finland FB group :)

with the Art Post stamp and special cancellation! :3

from Singapore

Singaporean version of the sticky rice stamp from Singapore-Thailand joint-issue sheet :)

Take care!! :)
~Lily

4 comments:

  1. Aivan ihania merkkejä tuossa chain cardissa! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eikö?? :) Teemana olisi pitänyt olla söpö tai jotain vastaavaa, mutta toimii se näinkin :D Ainakin tuli postimerkki Portugalista :) Seuraavasta CC:stä olen hieman huolissani, kun sen pitäisi tulla Italiasta ja Italian postin tuntien........

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Cute, isn't it?? :D I won it from a lottery - there was a question where his 500th registered PC card would arrive to and from where one would come! I was the first one to say Germany-Germany and I won!!! >3< Such a great addition to my maxicard collection! :3

      Delete