Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Favourite Postcards during June and July

Please note that some postcards I've received during July are still not scanned, like the 25 fully written postcards I got as a birthday present from my best friend. Second part coming when I get down to scanning :)

Via PostcardUnited

Postcard from a new country! Guyana! :)
Via Postcrossing

from Russia

from Malaysia
Oh how I want to go back there as well!!
I could blow all my money on Typo or Daiso Japan! ;;__;;

from Ukraine

My first official card from Iceland (after sending and receiving over 1300 postcard) :D

from Romania

from Taiwan

from Germany

from Germany
the best birthday card I've received via Postcrossing :)

from USA

from Russia

from Czech Republic

from Germany

from Finland

from Thailand!!!!

stamp on one of the received postcards
from Hungary

from Netherlands

from China

from Taiwan

from Germany

from Russia - one of the best cards I've received via Postcrossing

from Russia
mix of the indie game Fez (I have it on our PS3 and my laptop) and Doctor Who! :D

from Russia
From Lisa









From Chinese Swapper Friend






I absolutely LOVE these MOKA deer postcards! :)


From Singaporean Swapper Friend











Via Instagram Swaps

from China

from China

from Taiwan

from Hong Kong

from Australia

from Finland

from Indonesia

from Malaysia

from Russia

from.....Germany/France/some European country..

from Russia

from Russia
from China

from Singapore (postcard from Thailand - of Bhutan) :D

from Singapore (postcard from Thailand - of Laos) :D

from Alexandra/Germany

from Taiwan

from Thailand with stamps I requested - joint-issue with Malaysia and Thailand
Picture with the stamps in HERE

from Taiwan
My very first Amy and Tim postcard! :3

from China

from China

from China

from Singapore
 
from Japan

from Japan

from Japan

from China
my very first mailbox postcard! :D

from China - been drooling after this card for ages and then I FINALLY got the chance to swap for it! :)
Take care!!
~Lily

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I got my own section xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you did send a couple postcards and I was too lazy to write "from Lisa" under every one of those :D

      Delete