Thursday, August 13, 2015

Favourite Postcards during July and early August

PostcardUnited

my first ever postcard from Algeria

Swaps

from Chile

from China (unofficial Greetings from... card)

from Portugal (also Lisa sent me one back)

from China

from China

from China
I'm SO happy I got this card! Also (hopefully) getting unofficial Greetings from...-card of Tangled (Corona)! x3

from China
Big ass card with SO many anime characters. I just HAD to get it!

from China

From Penpals


from Alexandra/Germany

from Lola

from Lola

from Emma (gave the card to her to be written and sent back)

from Emma (gave the card to her to be written and sent back)

from myself (dropped to get a special cancellation/postal mark)

from kifia (gave to her to be written to get another special cancellation/postal mark)

Take care!
~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment