Monday, August 10, 2015

Favourite postcards during April and May

Here are some postcards I've received during summer :)

I do scan all of my received cards as most go to my Picasa collections so that I wouldn't receive too many doubles :)

Via Postcrossing

First ever card from Costa Rica

from Czech Republic

from Brazil

from USA

from China

Via PostcardUnited

from Russia

from Philippines

from Russia
Via Instagram/Other swaps

from Taiwan

from Taiwan

from Thailand

from Malaysia

Malaysian Year of the Goat stamp

and postal mark/cancellation
from Japan

from Japan

from Russia

from China or Hong Kong

from Chile

from Thailand (one of those cards I sent to be written from TH :))

from Slovenia - penpal's penpal helped me get this to my collections as I provided her with 2 sets of airmail envelopes from Thailand :)

from Japan

and one of the Moomin stamps!!

from Indonesia

from Russia

from Russia

from Russia

from Russia

from China

from Taiwan

from Taiwan or China I think.. Wasn't from Thailand.

from South Korea

my very first postcard from Malta! :)

from Czech Republic

from Lisa (sent to her to be written and stamped)
Bought during May 2014 when I visited Hamburg and Rendsburg

from Alexandra/Germany

from Japan

from China

from Taiwan

from Thailand
Take care!!
~Lily

1 comment:

  1. Postcards that you love are really wonderful! I like it too :)

    Oh, I am sad that your letter to me from Thailand never reached me :( It looks really beautifully, I do not know what could have happened with this letter. Oh well .. you can not do anything with it. Now I'm waiting for a letter from you, which I hope will be all right and happily come to me. I've missed writing letters for you!

    ReplyDelete