Thursday, April 23, 2015

Incoming Postcards Weeks Before My Return

Postallove

from USA

from Canada

from China

from Taiwan

from Thailand
My mum wrote and sent it for me :)

from Hungary

from Estonia

year of the sheep stamp!!!

from Belgium

from Netherlands

from Spain
Thank you Laura!!

from France

from Luxembourg

from Austria

Copy card
from Taiwan
from Lisa






















Year of the Sheep/Goat

from Hong Kong(?)

from China

from Hong Kong
IG swaps

from Japan

love the "cancellation"!

from Taiwan

from China

from Finland

from Finland

from China

from Australia

from China

from Taiwan

from Taiwan

from Russia

from Taiwan

from Japan


from Ukraine
 
from Finland

from Taiwan

from Malaysia

from Hong Kong

from Indonesia

from Finland

from Singapore

from USA

from Italy

from Denmark

from China

from China

from Taiwan

from Russia

from Chile

from Russia

from Finland
Postcard/Penpals

from Germany

from Finland

from Japan
My second Gotochi!

from Germany

from Russia
From Me


for my brother (gave back to me)

for my parents (gave back to me -__-)



only for me to get pretty stamps :D
~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment