Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Received Postcards during Summer :)

Been a heck of a busy 2 weeks with work and 4 days with Lisa in Helsinki, Porvoo and Tallinn :) (Go check her blog - maybe she'll even start sharing some of her mail sooner or later. ;) Currently she has her intro up as well as posts about her trip to Finland) Now I'm fighting with the paper work for the visa and internship in general. Only ~2 months left of work, week off and then my flight leaves in the end of October. I'm already scared and excited..

But as my blog has had a summer break I decided to upload at least most of the postcards I've received during this time - letters and such come a bit later as there are probably 1-3 of those :S
Oh and these were a pain in the ass to scan - all at the same time!

Postcrossing

from Estonia

from Belarus

My first Inga Paltser postcard from Belarus :3

from Estonia
(postcard from UK)

from Lithuania

from Germany

from Japan
one of my favourite cards this summer :)

from Czech Republic

from Finland

from USA

from Germany

from Hong Kong

Rudolf Koivu
from Finland

from Estonia

from Netherlands

from USA
from Belarus

from Malaysia
(postcard from Japan)

from Ukraine

from Netherlands

from Germany

from Germany

from Germany

from Poland
from Russia

from Russia
from Mexico
from Ukraine

from USA

from USA

from USA
another double Jetoy card D: Why won't people check my Jetoy collection? .__.

from Taiwan

from Japan

from Germany

from Germany

from Germany

from Germany

from Germany

from Italy

from Russia

from Russia

from South Korea
brand new Jetoy I've never seen before :3

Swaps and other postcards

Birthday card from Kifia

from Kifia

from Kifia (Tangled, Frozen,HAGAREN postcards bought by me and sent to her to be written)

from Kifia
Oh gosh how I love this guy! The second favourite Disney prince after Flynn ;)
Just look at this video! or this! (SPOILERS :D)

from Kifia

from Kifia

from Kifia

from Kifia

from Kifia

from Kifia
from Lisa
I bought the postcard+stamp and just gave the card for her to write+drop into a special cancellation mailbox in Helsinki (picture in my Instagram)

from Lisa
once again - we bought postcards and stamps and made each other write the postcards :)

from Japan

from Stella

from Stella

from China
another new Jetoy :3

from Indonesia

from Emma

Birthday card from my family
I chose the card and my brother bought and wrote it before he went to army :3

Birthday card from South Korea

Birthday card from UK

Birthday card from Emma

Birthday card from Germany

Birthday card from Germany

from Thailand

from Germany

from China

from Hong Kong
~Lily

1 comment:

  1. You have received a lot postcards. I sometimes forgot postcrossing and I sometimes remember again. It's a harm because if I don't send cards, I will not receive cards.
    You have received many sort of cards.

    ReplyDelete