Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sent Postcards - Once again

Birthday is coming closer and I will be celebrating it alone at home with just my cat with me :) Birthday and the next are day offs so I HOPE to be able to write something and get ready for 4 days with Lisa - my German penpal who will be in Helsinki for one week July 26th-August 2nd :) I will spend time with her July 27th-30th as I got 4 days off from work :) Those 4 days include a day in Tallinn, Estonia, two days in Helsinki - one sightseeing, another shopping and checking the Tove Jansson exhibition in Ateneum and, last but not least, a day in Porvoo :) So excited even though after that I have ONLY evening shifts that are the most tiring :) But it's worth it! :)

But to the postcards - I thought my scanner broke down but luckily the problem was just in my own stupid laptop :)

Postcrossing

to Ukraine

to Poland

to Malaysia
Camilla d'Errico "swan princess"

to Belarus

to Belarus

to USA
to Russia

to Poland

Camilla d'Errico "fruit fuzz"
Swaps
IG swap to China

IG swap to China

IG swap to China
~Lily

4 comments:

  1. The too-ticky card and the snufkin card are adorable! :)
    It's 3 days before your birthday.. I hope my package arrived safely by the time of your birthday..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are! :) I'm almost sad to send them as I don't have those in my own collections :D
      Oh, the package has already arrived but I haven't opened it yet as it's not my birthday ;) Will probably post about it on/after my birthday :)
      And sorry for still not sending your package :( I've just gotten more and more stuff for it and the nearest post offices are so far away :( Will need to send it latest next week when I will spend days in Helsinki and walk past MANY post offices :D

      Delete
  2. Happy (belated) birthday! Onnea. :) Hope you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you darling :) It was okay, not as great as I had planned but I had fun.. For the most of the day :)

    ReplyDelete