Sunday, April 6, 2014

Outgoing Mail Week #14

I have been mentally and physically dead tired for the past 2 weeks though I usually just get more and more energetic as spring arrives and summer is close. Haven't written my thesis for a week because I just get frustrated with it. I sleep 6 (school nights) to 11 (weekends) hours every night and it's just not enough.. Someone help me get some motivation and energy?
Not even the shopping therapy worked......

Postcrossing

to Ukraine
PaPaYa! INC postcard

to Netherlands

Postcards

Private swap to Japan
IG swap to Hong Kong

to Japanese postcard pal - envelope and teas

to Japanese postcard pal - the postcards

Letters

to Germany - 12 pages long letter, postcards and stamps+tea in the Rilakkuma envelope

~Lily

3 comments:

  1. you have such marvellous items.Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are postcards beautiful fairies. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are :) The illustrator is Finnish, Linda Peltola :) She has some amazing fantasy art and loads of fairy cards she has illustrated by herself :3

      Delete