Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Postcards from ebay #4

MORE POSTCARDS!! :DD
I swear I don't need to stock up nearly anything else but Finland and Moomin postcards for the next year :D

Disney Postcards (16) with just $4?
And with postcards of Merida, Tiana and Rapunzel (and Ariel with a GREEN dress)? I'M IN! :D
The cards that didn't make the photo were just of Aurora, Snow White and Belle :) Never really cared for them ^^'


And even more Arina Tanemura's postcards :D
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Full Moon O Sagashite (reread the series this week while I couldn't sleep and I want to cosplay Mitsuki again with a different costume ;;__;;) and Gentlemen's Alliance Cross
~Lily

9 comments:

  1. Tuota noin... Jos haluat swapata tuon Belle-kortin, niin laitapa mulle viestiä... ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laitoin viestiä Postcrossingin kautta ;)

      Delete
  2. Aw and I love Belle, but those cards are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cool postcards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lily! I've been reading your blog ever since I got the fashion postcard from you (through postcrossing). I love the disney princesses post cards! Do you still have the link for that in ebay? I would like to order too. Thank you! :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Took a little bit of digging but I found the set: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walt-Disney-PRINCESS-16-Postcard-Set-6-/370988199485?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item56609eae3d

      Enjoy :) Those are worth purchasing<3 The cards are amazing! :)
      And thank you for following my blog<3 :) Means a lot to me! ^^

      Delete
  5. Whooow!! those postcards looks amaizing! really like them! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! >3< I have a hard time letting any of those go :D

      Delete