Sunday, January 26, 2014

Outgoing Mail of January (Weeks #1-4)

On New Year's Eve my lovely baby showed me that he doesn't approve my hobby or the fact that I've filled the old suitcase with the letters I've received ~2009-2013 :)


Letters

to Emma
to Maria

to Germany

to Germany

to Germany
to Germany

to Germany

to USA
to USA
to Germany
to Maria

to Emma
to Thomas

to Creamy
Postcards

IG swap to China
IG swap to Indonesia

Envelope full of FBs to USA and Moomin swap via IG to China (forgot to take photos!)

IG swap to China
Postcards to Maria pt.1

Postcards to Maria pt.2

Private swap to Japan via PC forums
to Japanese postcard pal

to Japanese postcard pal
Thank you card to Japan
Postcrossing

to Poland and 2nd card to USA

2nd card to Australia

2nd card to Turkey
Of course the first one arrived RIGHT after I had sent this card D: Well, he'll be sending me stamps as a thank you :)

to Germany and 2nd card to Brazil
to Russia

to China

to USA

to Netherlands

to Belgium
Mila Marquis' card to Finland

to Italy

to Sweden
to Switzerland
to Portugal
to South Africa
to Slovenia

to United Kingdom

to Hong Kong

to Austria

to Norway
to Germany
After a LONG list of not that nice profiles (long lists on what NOT to send etc.) I got a profile of a German girl with similar taste in postcards. I got so happy that I didn't know what to send to her so I chose 3 cards and 2 teas for her :)
And she just LOVED the surprise! ^^
to Czech Republic

to Thailand

to Singapore
to France

to Finland

to Greece

to Turkey

to Netherlands
Shinzi Katoh's Alice in Wonderland illustration :)
to Latvia

to New Zealand

to Malaysia

to Poland

to Belarus

to Austria

to Lithuania

to Hungary

to Spain

to Romania
to Japan
For once I get to geek out with fellow Doctor Who fans :3 Hope she'll like the card :3

to Netherlands
~Lily

10 comments:

  1. So cute, your cat :) Really wonder what's that thing with cats and boxes (or suitcases)...:P My cat has to go inside every box standing around...
    Maybe he thinks "There is no space in that box/suitcase for me!" :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or those could be secure places to sleep in? :D
      I actually love it that Nasse helps me packing and unpacking by checking that there's room for souvenirs or that I unpack quickly enough :D

      Delete
    2. That could also be...:P But at least my cat doesn't really sleep in those boxes, she just hides in them or so. Once we had two boxes on top of each other, so it looked like a little house with a roof on it :)

      Oh yeah..that is cute :) When we come home from shopping or so..then everything we brought needs to be inspected first :)

      Delete
    3. Haha :D It's the same with us! :D Everything has to be inspected but he does sleep in a box.. :) Though most of the time he takes over my bed and tries to slaughter my legs when I go under the blankets :)

      Delete
    4. Now that I think about it...outside she sometimes used to sleep in boxes we had there...
      But inside she usually sleeps on our couch/sofa or on the heating :P (or inside my room she often sleeps on a huge plushie ice bear :) next to the heating...)
      On rare occasions (like for you also, :P ) it can also get dangerous for me to go to bed...:P

      Delete
  2. Voi tota kissaa :) <3 Ja ihania noi Muumi ja James Dean kortit <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niimpä :) Ton jälkeen oon pitäny laukun kiinni ettei se mee taas sotkemaan kirjeitä :)
      Hih<3 Muumit on Perromaniasta, Suomalaisesta ja Postista kun taas Deanit on ebayn ihanista syvyyksistä :)

      Delete
    2. Ymmärrän :)
      Ja aijaa! Voi että ku oot löytänytki ihania Muumi kortteja! :) Toivottavasti mäki pääsen pian niille ostoksille, niin sais kortti varastoo täydennettyy :) Ja oon niin kade ku löysit sielt Jamesista noin ihania kortteja! <3 Mä oon yrittänyt ettii sielt hyvää settii, mut turhaan. Aina joko liian vähä hyviä kuvia tai liian kalliita kaikki yhteensä. :/

      Delete
  3. Oh nooo, the first photo ;---; <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!! :D Luckily I managed to take that photo before he started throwing everything away ;D

      Delete