Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Last Incoming Mail from 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!!!! ^^

Monday Dec. 30th

Christmas card from Lithuanian postcard pal

Postcrossing card from Russia

Postcrossing card from Belarus

Postcrossing card from Germany

Christmas package from my ex-flatmate, currently residing in Germany

Letter and postcard from Germany

Letter from Creamy
Letter from Klaudia
Tuesday Dec. 31st

First Moomin card from Japan
from Japanese postcard pal

small TARDIS package from my American pal :)
Tea and letter but as I only just realized there was a letter (thanks to me being blind and my pal actually asking me about the letter in FB) I haven't taken a photo of it :)

I FINALLY got STASH's Chocolate Hazelnut tea after looking for it since 2010!! :) Got one bag from a tea swap back in 2010 and found out I can't order tea from USA to Finland they won't mail those here ;;__;; But I finally managed to get some thanks to Emily :3 Wonderful end to 2013! :)
Welcome 2014!
Let's see when I stop writing 2013 instead of 2014 ;)

~Lily

2 comments:

  1. Great Mail !!!! I loved that Postcrossing card from Russia the most- couple looking at Eiffel Tower in Paris.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty :D And she said she had gone through all my postcards just to check if I had received that already or not :)

      Delete