Monday, December 16, 2013

Portfolio and 2 exams left.

..plus a Subject Analysis to start my thesis writing..

Talking 'bout writing my thesis we need a commissioner to whom we write the whole thing and we need to find it/her/him all by ourselves. First of all I had problems coming up with a thesis idea, Kim helped me (in fact she gave the ready idea to me.. Luckily she studies clothing design and I study tourism :D), then I found to whom I needed to send the email to and Kim proofread and helped me with the Finnish email I had to send to her. Where would I be without my BFF?

I sent the message a bit after 2pm (nearly 10 days later than I first planned) to Lapland with a reaction:

From minaamkopiskelijana
I HATE sending official emails

And around 4pm I went back and checked the email with a message:

"We'd love to be your commissioners,
we're just a bit busy right now so we hope you can work mostly by yourself.."

YES!!!!!!! I CAN WRITE MY SUBJECT ANALYSIS AND HAND IT IN JANUARY 10TH LATEST AND WITH GOOD LUCK IT MIGHT GO THROUGH AND I'LL START WRITING MY THESIS STARTING ON WEEK 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU LAPLAND!!!!!!!!



Gifs from weheartit
Nothing else to share right now :D Need to try and study for tomorrow's exam if I can.. I'm just dancing around the house and giggling like crazy :D

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment