Saturday, December 14, 2013

Incoming Mail Week #50

Monday

Postcrossing card from China

Postcrossing card from Singapore

Postcrossing card from Belarus

Postcrossing card from Netherlands
Christmas card from my Hong Kongese postcard pal

IG swap from China

Thank you card from Belarus

Thank you card from Belarus

Christmas card from Lola

Christmas card from Chuck
Small note from Germany

Letter from Ai-chan/Germany
Finally heard from her and got amazing photos! :D

Christmas card+note from France
Tuesday

Postcrossing card from Japan

Holiday greeting card from my Japanese postcard pal

Cat cards and tea from Estrella/Germany

I LOVE the German Christmas stamp!! It really reminds me of some Japanese stamps there is!!
Doesn't look like the normal German stamps ;D
Wednesday

Postcard from my mum as she visited Budapest Nov 27th-30th
Daddy sent a card to my brother :)
Now they are planning another trip for February......
Thursday

Amazon.co.uk order full of Christmas presents fro my friends and family
The package is BIG and was brought to our door :3

Postcrossing card from Germany

Friday

Postcrossing card from Portugal
Historic centre of Oporto - UNESCO WHS since 1996
~Lily

6 comments:

  1. Oi miten ihania kortteja oot saanu! :) ja noin monta! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOO! :) Tuli aika yllätyksenä että sain noinki monta yhellä viikolla :) Ehkä ensi viikolla tai sitte aaton aattona tulee taas jonkinlainen kasa kun to-la aikana on jo menny 8 korttia perille ja enää 13 oottaa saapumista määränpäähänsä :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tollaset postiviikot on just kivoja :) ja oishan se varmaan kivaa jouluks saaha kortteja :)

      Delete
    2. Todellakin! :)
      Katotaan nyt tuleeko mitään, mutta toivotaan parasta :)

      Delete
  3. Wow..that is one huge package from amazon :)
    And that christmas card with the cat (from Chuck) is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! :D I was rather surprised that it was so big :D And not one thing was for me :D My Christmas package comes a bit later :D
      Yup! Chuck is also a cat person so she knows what I like :3 The year we met she gave me a Christmas card she personally made - FILLED with David Tennants :3

      Delete