Monday, September 2, 2013

Outgoing Mail Week #35

Letters

Letter to Emma (sent last week but apparently she didn't receive it by Friday :/)
to Germany

to Germany
Postcards

Postcards and teas to my Russian postcard pal

to my British postcard pal
~Lily

As you can see not that much was written (though there are two letters waiting for me to continue writing).. I was busy and had a horrible week that ended in me having to meet way too many relatives (with most I don't even get along. Let's just say that my aunts, uncles and cousins are mostly.. INTERESTING.. Not to mention my grandparents.........) and leaving the place all bruised up as my 7 years old cousin figured it'd be great to wrestle with me (included a LOT of kicking and punching me. I'm all bruised up and can't lay on my sides thanks to that)..

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful mail like Always!
    your packige is on his way (very late because it was lying here at home for more than a week) But I wasen't able to post it.
    Live took over :D
    I'm still waiting for your letter :( Hopefully it arive soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The letter hasn't arrived yet?!?! :( What could have happened to it?? :( I hope it's a problem within Finnish post!! It even took one week for a letter within Finland to arrive :(
      If the letter doesn't arrive in a couple of more weeks let me know and I'll rewrite the letter!!

      Delete
  2. Hopefully it arive soon because rewiting a letter is not fun!
    I let you know !!!

    ReplyDelete