Saturday, September 21, 2013

Incoming Mail Week #38

Monday

Postcrossing card from Lithuania

Postcrossing card from Netherlands

Postcrossing card from Germany
Tuesday

Postcrossing card from Belarus

Postcrossing card from Thailand

Postcrossing card from Germany

Postcrossing card from Canada

Postcrossing card from Finland
Letter from Emma
Wednesday

Prostcrossing card from Ukraine in Russian.
Sanned and sent a picture of the text to my Ukrainian friend. Apparently the card was written to some sort of mother.
The only baby I have is my cat, thank you.

Adorable kitten postcrossing card from Belgium.
The sender was complaining about the cards I have received.
Should I be sorry for being a postcrosser for 4 years and loving to send and receive cards?

Postcrossing card from Finland

Postcrossing card from Czech Republic
My fourth Mucha card :3

Letter from Germany with 2 Lipton teas (English breakfast tea was already gone at this time) and a postcard from Denmark where my pal visited a couple of weeks ago :)

Letter from a new Finnish pal, found via Instagram
Thursday

Postcrossing card from Netherlands
Friday

from my British postcard pal

postcrossing card from Poland

Postcrossing card from Russia
~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment