Monday, September 16, 2013

Incoming Mail Week #37

Sorry for posting this once as a draft.. Made a small mistake and only had mail of Monday and Tuesday posted~
NOW to the real Incoming mail~
Monday

Postcard from my Portuguese online friend

Postcrossing card from Germany

Letter from Maria
Tuesday

Postcards, Hello Kitty and My Melody stamps and "Minä Perhonen" MT from Japanese postcard pal :3
Thursday

Postcrossing card from Ukraine

Letter from Germany - photo of my pal and her adorable cats! :3
Friday

Postcrossing card from Germany
~Lily

5 comments:

  1. Toivottavasti pidit tosta David- kirjanmerkistä c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pidän :3
      Ei oo vaa ehtiny uutta kirjaa alottaa ni se on vielä kirjekuoren sisällä :)

      Delete
  2. The last card is really cool. :) "Cats are smarter than dogs. Or have you ever seen a cat pull a sleigh?" :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the text part SO much<3
      I'm happy that people do take it seriously in PC that I love cats, am scared of dogs and send me cards like that :DD

      Delete
    2. Yeah, the text on the card is cool :)
      And yeah, it's nice when people from postcrossing send you cards from your wishlist...I've gotten cat cards already as well, and Moomin cards :)
      And recently my card to Russia got registered...after like 175 days...I had given up on that one already...

      Delete