Sunday, September 1, 2013

Incoming Mail Week #35

Monday

Letter from Germany

Letter from Klaudia - the strawberry tea is SO good!! x3

Tuesday

My postcard order from ebay came!! Only 36€ ^^'

Themed Jetoy cards (6 postcards in every pack), 36 in total, 34 brand new to me :3

Adorable Postcard book and extra stickers from the seller :)

some samples of the postcards





And a set of 40 different Jetoy cards (of which I already have 29 in my Jetoy collections~ only written+received cards)
Wednesday

Lovely seashell postcrossing card from Netherlands
Thursday

Postcrossing card from Germany
It says something like "Happy Birthday", right?

Alice in Wonderland card from my Russian postcard pal

and another card from my Russian postcard pal :)
My very own letter opener from South Korea :3
It works like a dream~ ^^ LOVE it!!
Friday

from Finland via FB-lottery

from my German pal who just visited Praha :)
~Lily

10 comments:

  1. The German card says
    "The best wishes (of luck, if you translate word by word) for (your) birthday!" So, yes, basically happy birthday :)
    I love all the postcards and the letter opener looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the translation!! :) I went to check the birthday cards I had received earlier this year and figured it was some sort of a birthday wish :)

      Delete
  2. Toi postikorttitilaus ebaystä on kyllä ihan super :) Tosi paljon ihania kortteja eikä siihen nähden paljon mitään hintaa! Hyvä löytö :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Löysin ebay:stä hyvän myyjän ja Jetoyt oli kaikki postimaksuttomia kun taas ton kirjan postimaksut oli vaan sellasta parii euroo :) Ettimällä sieltä löytää vaikka mitä<3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is!! I bought it only for the bunny cards but the rest of the cards are as great >3<

      Delete
  4. The postcard book is so lovely and cute ah <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know<3 >3< It's just perfect for postcrossing and penpalling :3
      SO many adorable cards!

      Delete
  5. lovely letter opener :D and you can use it as a book mark! great! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works great as a letter opener (got my first chance to use it today<3 Last week I tried it when mum and dad got bills :3) but it's a bit too thick to be used as a book mark when I'm reading a paperback :S With hardcovers it could be just fine but it just destroys paperbacks :(

      Delete