Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I Need Help!!

I'd really appreciate all the help I could get from you guys! :)

I'm part of a blogging class in my school and due to that I'm currently writing to 3 blogs and running 2. This blog will stay the same with updates on mail and so on BUT I've made a second personal blog to which I'd LOVE to get comments, likes, shares and followers (all affect my grade - to more, the higher grade :)) I'll tackle various subjects considering penpalling, postcrossing and everything between those two and want to hear your thoughts and/or experiences :)

So if possible click HERE to visit my wordpress blog - Letters, Postcards and a Cup of Tea (horrible horrible place.. I'm still struggling with it!).
Comment, like and/or share! :3

THANK YOU!!
And you even get to know my 2nd name by reading the blog :)

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment