Thursday, August 22, 2013

School~

I've already had dreams and nightmares about school since the beginning of August and next week the nightmare is going to be a part of my everyday life once again. Why do I call it a nightmare?
Because I need to wake up before 6am on every school day as I take the same ride as daddy and he starts his work everyday around 8am..

Today, after battling with the different schedules for nearly the last 2 weeks, (I mostly have elective studies so I need to find the dates, classrooms and the course schedules by myself..) I got my personal schedule together. A week ago I already found the schedules and time slots of 2/3 courses I'm having Aug-Oct.. The last course has been hiding from me but today, after looking for it for about 20 minutes, I finally found it. It wasn't cancelled like I already feared!!


It's NOT an early morning class


BUT it's on Tuesday from 12 to 6. (other classes are on Wednesday 8-12 and Friday 10-12)

all gifs via weheartit
The classes can't be on the same day but every one of those has to have their own day? D:
So I'll be seen at school on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.. D: (weekend + Monday and Thursday are off.. D:) Screw my life.. Most likely I'll be at school nearly everyday from 8am to 4-5pm.. Gotta love paperwork!

So in a nutshell, school starts a day earlier than I thought, I'll be working on my costume with Kim Tue-Wed evening (more like night), go to school early on Wednesday, Thursday is for baking cakes, back to school on Friday, drive to Jyväskylä afterwards and more baking for my cousin's confirmation party that's held on Saturday.. Can I just wear my wig while in there or stay in the kitchen helping others? Pretty please?

So I have one day less to catch up with the letters.. D: I'll be more or less sitting in my brother's room the whole weekend, writing as much as I can since I won't have any time to write next week (apart from Monday and Sunday.. Probably just Sunday as I'll start freaking out on Monday~)..
I could use another 3 months vacation.. Extra summer vacation? Anyone with me on this?

~Lily

1 comment:

  1. I understand your problem but I needed to tease you a bit, after the 28 this month I still have 1 month vacation woohoo! finally!

    ReplyDelete