Sunday, August 25, 2013

Outgoing Mail Weeks #33 & #34

I decided to put together the outgoing mails of the last 2 weeks of my summer vacation so you could see how little I managed to write :D And as the mail of last week was SUPPOSED to be sent from Korkeasaari zoo as my brother went there last Sunday, (he forgot to take the letters even though I had placed those on his desk ON TOP OF HIS STUPID LAPTOP.) those were sent a bit late.. :(

But here we go~

Letters

to Germany

to Finland
Letter to Maria
to Finland

to Germany (one sided papers ;;__;;)

Letter to Germany

Letter to Lola

Letter to Dalliene
Letter to Indonesia
Letter to Singapore

Letter to Germany
Packages

swap to Poland

Birthday package + letter to Rini/USA
Postcards

Thank you card to Germany

postcrossing card to Portugal as the postcrosser seems to have come online once again :)

postcrossing card to Belarus

Postcrossing card to Germany
Postcrossing card to USA

Postcrossing card to Netherlands

3D postcrossing card to Ukraine (there are even fishes from Finding Nemo on the card ;) I found 5 myself)

3D postcrossing card to Taiwan
Postcards +Moomin tea to a Japanese postcard pal
Postcards to Lithuanian postcard pal

to Japanese postcard pal

to Japanese postcard pal

to Chinese postcard pal

to Chinese postcard pal

to Chinese postcard pal
~Lily

4 comments:

  1. Haha, this Moomin with suitcases on the letter to Indonesia! ;D Postcard with ships and birds is very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are supposed to be shopping bags/presents :P

      Delete
  2. oh, I see letter for me, lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes<3 It should arrive during this week~ ^^

      Delete