Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mail Flood!!

GOSH I seriously don't know what's with you people!!
I got used to getting 1-3 letters a week and the moment I get my book order and 2 books from N I start getting mail!! In just 3 days I've received 9(!!) letters. This hasn't happened in a LONG time and I'm almost wondering what the heck am I supposed to do!!
School starts in 12 days (2 weeks if my blogging course isn't held on Mondays or Tuesdays) and I'd like to write as much as I can while also spending time online (damn RPG forums.. Now those are active again and I'm hooked ;;__;;) and I'd love to read Clockwork Princess before I start reading City of Bones AND I should have those both finished by the beginning of September so that I can give the books to N so that she can read those before we go and see the City of Bones movie ;;__;;
Loads of letters to write, active forum, over 1000 pages to read before the end of August............
We'll see what happens..

I was counting on that I'd start receiving mail in September but no.. :(
I bet I'll try to write as much as I can when I feel like writing and the moment my hand is dying or I get writer's block I'll start reading Cassandra Clare's books..

from weheartit
~Lily

7 comments:

  1. Älä suotta kiirehi mun kirjeen kans, oon koti kotona seuraavan kerran vasta kuun lopulla :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ku tässä sais eka setvittyy että mistä alottais! :D
      En oo vielä ees ehtiny lukee tänään tulleita kirjeitä ja kirjapaketinki vaa avasin tarkistaen että kuinka moni kirja viel puuttuu :)

      Delete
    2. Aivan, no kyllä se siitä selviytyy :)

      Delete
  2. Hi I changed the address of dalliene. Now I'm here: http://pearlynight.blogspot.com/ my parents started to read my blog and I do not want to, so now I invite you to a different address :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know that!!
      I'll add you to my list! ^^

      Delete
  3. you'll have one more letter :) , i sent you my letter today, sorry for delay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem<3 I'll be waiting for the letter then :)

      Delete