Sunday, June 30, 2013

Outgoing Mail Week #26

Finally hit 550 sent postcards in postcrossing which means - 20 postcards can be travelling at once :3 YAY~!!
And for a couple of days I had 2-3 postcards more on received than in sent cards and then BOOM - 5 postcards I've sent are all registered within 2 hours.. :D WHY does this happen??
2 postcards are now expired from 2013 - to Portugal and France and all of the 20 postcards have travelled 1 - 18 days :3 So now everything is going just fine~ :3

A couple of (letter) pictures are missing because I can't find my camera anywhere!!! D:
Will add those to next week's outgoing post~

Postcards

to Malaysia, Russia and Lithuania
envelopes of postcards for Bree and my Lithuanian and Russian postcard pals - forgot to scan the cards X__x and a bunch of Porvoo cards via postcrossing................. (too tired to show the same boring Porvoo postcard each time..)

Kawaii/Cute RR - MoominxKotovasiya to Russia

Kawaii/Cute RR - MoominxKotovasiya to Russia

to my Japanese postcard pal

to my Japanese postcard pal

to my British postcard pal and Amit
to UK

via postcrossing

to Belarus

to Netherlands

to Brazil

to Japan

to Canada
Linda Peltola's Fairy card to USA
"Harvest"
Append Hatsune Miku to Taiwan

Snow White to New Zealand

to Finland

Jetoy to Switzerland
Anna Petrova's card to Luxembourg!! :3
YAY! A new country to the sent list~ :3
Letters etc.

a thank you envelope for Essi :)
to Germany

to Germany
See how I try to get rid of my letter papers and sticker so that I could go and buy some new ones? :D
~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment