Friday, June 14, 2013

Outgoing Mail Week #24

Next week's mail updates will come late as I'll be spending the whole week babysitting my 6 and 8 year old cousins (boys) and spend the midsummer at my aunt's summer cottage :) I will take letters and postcards with me but I doubt I'll be able to mail those before week #26 :)
Have fun and a great mail week for everyone - and great midsummer for Finns! :)

And there is no letter writing Fri-Sun due to the fact that I'll be cosplaying and surrounded by my friends :)
More about the convention when I get internet connection again ;)

Shaped Moomin cards with matching stamps~
Sent and photographed in a bunch so no one knows what they'll be getting :3
3 via postcrossing (Switzerland, Netherlands and Taiwan) and 3 for my postcard pals - I/UK, Bree and B/Hong Kong

For my Chinese postcard pal - she asked cards of animals in snow :)

Hatsune Miku card for my Chinese postcard pal

AD-card of Jack and Jones to Hong Kong (she apparently collects those) via postcrossing

to Australia via postcrossing
Asked me to send the ugliest card I could find.. I personally loathe this..
I bet I'm as disappointed to see this in here as you are~
via postcrossing to Germany
to Ukraine via postcrossing
no text on profile (yet nearly 30 cards sent) so I just put my hand to my postcard box and took out this..

to a Chinese girl who just wanted proper postcard.. I like this?
via postcrossing
Moomin card to Russia via postcrossing
Ariel to Lithuania via postcrossing

Willow grouse card to Philippines via postcrossing

Cars 2 card to a Dutch boy (4 years old) in Malaysia via postcrossing
he wished to receive cars - real or Pixar's ;)
Kawaii/Cute RR - MoominxJetoy to Russia

Kawaii/Cute RR - MoominxJetoy to China

Kawaii/Cute RR - DisneyxJetoy to France

Kawaii/Cute RR - DisneyxJetoy to Russia
Private swap to Hong Kong
Moomin/Wishlist card tag to China
Kawaii/Cute RR - Disney/Pixar to Hong Kong
"UP"

Kawaii/Cute RR - Disney/Pixar to Canada
"Brave"

Kawaii/Cute RR - Disney/Pixar to China
"Toy Story 3"

Kawaii/Cute RR - DisneyxJetoy
to Taiwan

Kawaii/Cute RR - DisneyxJetoy
to Hong Kong
I think I went a bit overboard with the stickers - AGAIN..
Spent one sheet for the envelope.. :)
to Germany
~Lily

9 comments:

  1. Ihaania noi kaikki Disney-kortit! Mä en varmaan raskis lähettää niitä pois tai ainakin itkisin niiden perään :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :D Ostin ne ebayn kautta Thaimaasta kaveria varten niin oon osannu luopua niistä melko helpolla.. :D Mut esim. Pixar kortteja oon ottanu sivuun mitkä laitan bestiksen kirjottamaan tai teen swappeja ulkomaalasten kanssa ku haluun kortit kirjoitettuina :) Ja ku lempi prinsessat on Rapunzel ja Mulan eikä niistä oo oikee kortteja ni.. :(

      Delete
  2. Do you mail those shaped cards in envelopes...or aren't there any envelopes they'd fit inside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mailed those without envelopes as Finnish mail does send shaped cards without envelopes, unlike German post :) They'd fit into these.. A5 sized envelopes (don't know the actual size but these big envelopes in which A5 papers fit in just fine :)

      Delete
    2. Have you sent those before already, those shaped cards? Did they arrive fine at their destination?
      Since I recently got that Pikku Myy card from someone and it somehow ended up being torn...:(
      I was so sad about that...the card is real nice, but a part is missing from it...
      At least now on your post I could see how the card looks like when it's complete...

      Delete
    3. Not before, I just decided to try out without envelope even though I got Moomintroll card in an envelope for myself :)
      But at least one of those postcrossing cards was received and registered today and apparently it arrived just fine :) Didn't get any complaints..
      Too bad the Pikku Myy you got was torn :(

      Delete
    4. Yeah..maybe I was just unlucky...I don't think I ever received a torn card before...lol

      http://tinypic.com/r/hrx5jl/5 poor card...:(

      Delete
  3. Wow!!Those Moomin shaped postcards with matching stamps are really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! :) I still have some left and I think I'll go and buy more soon :)

      Delete