Monday, June 24, 2013

Incoming Mail Week #26 - Monday

At first I was thinking of posting all of these on Friday as the weather is draining all of my energy and I just lay half dead on my bed even though there are loads of books to read and letters and postcards to write D:
Even my cat is staying so still that I have to check a couple of times an hour that he's still alive.. D:

But I got postcards~
3 via postcrossing (one double again D: Don't people check what I've received - at least from their country?!? D:) and 2 via postcrossing forum (Kawaii/Cute RR ^^)

Double from Netherlands :(

Sakura (Cherry Blossoms) card from Russia

from Germany
This is my favourite card via postcrossing for a while :3

from Taiwan (Bug's Life~)

from Taiwan (Ratatouille - Your Friend The Rat short movie :))
~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment