Saturday, June 22, 2013

Incoming Mail Week #25 (+Friday from week #24)

First letters and such, postcards are in the end because scanning over 20 postcards takes time.....

Friday (Week #24)

Only one package (swap) from China

Lovely stamps

12 JETOY CARDS OF WHICH I HAD ONLY SEEN ONE BEFORE (Received it from Taiwan via postcrossing)



Week #25

Anime magazine
Tea and something small extra from Essi (Post and Chilling) ;;__;;
I loved everything I got and I love the fact that she contacted me.. I look up to her blog ;;__;;

And my brother orderes for me some Linda Peltola's Fairy cards after 2 years!!!!
(He owed me 10€ ;))
 


COMMISSION FROM CURIOUS IS READY TO BE PICKED UP FROM THE LOCAL POST OFFICE :DD

Letter from Germany :)

And another one from UK (with 5 FBs to be passed on :))
POSTCARDS

Postcrossing

from Spain

from Taiwan

from Ukraine

from Czech Republic

from Finland

from Germany

from USA

from USA

from Netherlands

from Netherlands
Tags/via postcrossing forum

Private swap from Hong Kong

Moomin/Wishlist tag from Belarus

Geri's Game
Kawaii/Cute RR from Hong Kong

Toy Story
Kawaii/Cute RR from Canada

New Jetoy
Kawaii/Cute RR from France

Kawaii/Cute RR from Taiwan

A brand new Jetoy card I hadn't seen before :)
Kawaii/Cute RR from Taiwan
From Postcard pals

From my Japanese postacard pal

From my Japanese postcard pal
From Bree

from Bree

from Bree

From my Chinese pal who just visited Macau :)
~Lily

ps. there were LOADS of beautiful stamps behind the postcards but scanning those 23 postcards was enough :) But lets just say that my postcard pals use the prettiest stamps ever!! :3

3 comments:

  1. Moomin <3

    http://writes.tinekatrine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi mitä jetoycat-kortteja!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niimpä<3
      Postcrossing foorumilla saa tosi helpolla mm. Kawaii/Cute RR:n kautta Jetoy korttei ku siel on sellasii hippoi ku MoominxJetoy (lähetä Muumeja, vastaanota Jetoy kortteja yms<3) suosittelen jos on hirmune Jetoy fani kute ite oon >3<

      Delete