Friday, May 24, 2013

Incoming Mail Week #21 - Thursday

Thursday was an okay day, I spent 40 minutes at my school trying to meet the IT guys just to hear that my computer hadn't been fixed yet but the password problem on the one that I'm using right now instead of my own.. We also visited the Porvoo Spring fair with Kim and I swear I bought at least 30 postcards with less than 10€.. Loads of old Moomin cards and various others :3 Even managed to get Kim buy some cards and consider sending some via postcrossing..
You should have seen us in the main post office of Porvoo ;)
Cleaned and packed during the afternoon and got back to unpack my stuff around 6pm :)

From Finland via postcrossing

from Ukraine via postcrossing - one of my favourite PC cards this week :)

A Double Jetoy card from Netherlands via postcrossing
And a lovely letter from Germany
I want that paper!!! ;;__;;
~Lily

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Would you like to do a postcard swap with me? You can send me a message at MissStrawberry@hotmail.be

    Nathalie :)

    ReplyDelete