Saturday, May 25, 2013

Incoming Mail Week #21 - Friday

After 7 hours of sleep per night Friday was the hardest day to get up around 6am (dad starts his work 50kms away between 7 and 8am so we need to leave early as he's dropping me off as well). I fell down the stairs, almost forgot my tea and didn't eat at all during the day (got home around 6pm). Can't wait for Sunday and Monday and finally try to settle down at my parents' place before going to clean up on Tuesday and giving up the whole apartment :) Maybe after that I can stop waking up between 4 and 6am.. And the funny thing is that I'm NEVER up that early during school days.. But during vacations - no problem! :)

Got 2 postcrossing cards and a small note on Friday :)

Handmade (stickers and an empty card base) from Germany

Jip en Janneke card from Netherlands - don't know what happened but it arrived without stamp :O
from Germany
~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment