Tuesday, May 21, 2013

AUTUMN-CHRISTMAS STAMPS!!!

OH MY GOD!!
My BFF texted me this morning and told me that we're getting mail related and Angry Birds stamps in September so I had to go to check the information by myself!!

via
WE'RE EVEN GETTING POSTCROSSING STAMPS!! OH MY GOD!!
Go check it out: Upcoming stamps (In Finnish but they have some pictures~)

I'm SO going to be broke again when the Angry Birds, postcrossing and those autumn stamps<3 p="">
6 Angry Birds stamps and 4 postcrossing stamps!! I'm actually dying right now!!!!! :DD

There will also be 2 stamps of Eero Järnefelt's paintings (no pictures yet), 5 autumn stamps (3 pictures online), legislative session 150 years, we get the first stamps of Finland's 100 years of independence (in 2017) this autumn and those are of schools (6 different stamps) and the Christmas stamps are apparently "Christmas hug", "Pine boy" and "Angel".

No pictures yet but I bet I'll die the moment I get to see those for the first time!! :)

~Lily

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. NII ON!! :DD
      Että haluisin jo nyt noi Angry Birds ja syksy merkit >3< Oisha ne postcrossing merkitki kivoja, mut ite en mitenkää ihmeemmi tykästyny siihe yhtee mistä oli jo kuvat :)

      Delete
  2. Äääääh en malta oottaa, ihan oikeesti hei syksyllä vasta?! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo! :D
      Seuraavat merkit vasta 9.9!! (mm. Vihaset linnut<3)

      Delete
  3. http://digilibrary.itella.com/?cart=1192-kfjhjbaehh&l=FI Tuolla on kuvat kaikista :)

    ReplyDelete