Friday, April 5, 2013

Received March 28th + Week #14

Fittingly enough my April Fool's day ended with a fever and a horrible headache ~ guess who had just ran out of painkillers and had forgotten the new package to her parents' place :)

But at least I had a couple of postcards waiting for me when I arrived back home :)

Thursday March 28th

To Heart Postcrossing card from Japan

Haven't seen these stamps before :3

Postcard from my newer Chinese postcard pal

Love the stamps and EVERYTHING :3

Anime/manga postcards tag from China

Postcrossing card from Netherlands

Postcrossing card from Netherlands


Tuesday

Spent the entire day in bed due to fever. Mail came around 11am and I barely managed to drag myself to get those..

Postcard order from Satuarkku I don't remember ordering, sticker order from Etsy and postcard from my older Chinese postcard pal :)

The Etsy stickers I bought after Yoshi blogged about these

And the postcards

And I don't really care for dogs D:




Postcard from the Chinese postcard pal
Fairy postcard from Amit :)

I seriously adore the Indian stamps! :)
Postcard from a Lithuanian postcard pal

My second Angel Sanctuary postcard! :3
Cartoon/Comic tag from China

Postcrossing card from Ukraine

Postcrossing card from Ukraine

Somehow I REALLY like these stamps :)
Wednesday

Cards that I made Kim write and send back to me :)
I don't keep unwritten cards in my collections no matter how great those are..

Easter card from a German penpal :)

New Kotovasiya card :3
Moomin card/wishlist card tag


Cartoon/Comic tag from Hong Kong

Moomin/Wishlist tag
Alice in Wonderland from China


Postcrossing card from USA

LOVE the stamps :)

Postcrossing card from Belarus :)

Postcrossing card from Czech Republic :)
The guy had just been to New York :)

And a postcrossing card from Germany :)

Thursday

Postcrossing card from Portugal
Friday

=Wishlist tag= New York card from USA
New Tea Tag from Russia
Cherry Blossom card from my Japanese postcard pal

LOVE the stamps :)

And the teas :)
I LOVE that "Princess Nuri" tea from Russia :3
~Lily

ps. I'm FINALLY going to see Warm Bodies tonight with my childhood friend now that the movie finally came here!! We both read the book (bought the book for her as a Christmas present) and now we're going to see it on the official (Finnish) premiere :) I've only been waiting for this since February 1st when it came out in the States :) YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment