Friday, April 19, 2013

Incoming Mail Week #16 (Mon-Thu)

Monday

Letter from Malaysia and a tea+stamp swap from Netherlands

Pickwick teas :3

And the stamps :)
Tuesday

Cartoon/Comic tag from China

the stamps :)

Postcrossing card from Japan

4 postcards from a Lithuanian postcard pal :)




Wednesday

Postcrossing card from Finland (D:)

My first postcrossing card from Ireland :)

Postcrossing card from Russia

Letter from D - LOVE the puzzle piece stamp :)

2 postcards from her trip to Paris :3


And some tea :3

Thursday

Kawaii/Cute RR #223 - Disney/Pixar
from Singapore
 
Kawaii/Cute RR #223 - Disney/Pixar
from Taiwan

Postcard from Amit

Love the Indian stamps :)

Postcrossing card from Germany

Postcrossing card from Taiwan

LOVE the butterfly stamp :3

And my first Correspondence card via postcrossing
from Germany

~Lily

3 comments:

  1. Some of those cards look like Alice in Wonderland cards...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are Alice in Wonderland cards :) Alice cards are only some of my wishlist cards in postcrossing :)

      Delete
    2. Cool...I've never seen any Alice in Wonderland cards here...I just recognize the scene from the movie(s)...the scene I think with Absalom (I think, and his pipe or whatever that is next to him) and little Alice (at least on those cards, in the newest movie it's not little Alice anymore)

      Delete