Monday, April 1, 2013

3 Years.

via weheartit
All That I'm After Is A Life Full Of Laughter just turned 3(!).
I still remember last year's post about the same subject and yes, I still hate the date that I chose to start the blog. April Fool's Day.. Just WHY? D:

And during the 3 years the blog has been changing a LOT. First it was about life and some postcrossing cards here and there, then mostly about life, then mail and life and now it's mostly about mail and cosplay here and there..

I would put up a giveaway if my trips to Berlin and Lapland hadn't taken most of my money and I'm sending 2-3 packages within Europe the moment I get money and I'm afraid I'll have to pay about 50€ for those so...
And as the date is not perfect for putting up a giveaway I think I'll postpone it for a more important year - for example if the blog is still alive in 2015 or when I hit my 1000th post :)

But anyways - Happy Birthday ATIAIALFOL (love the name of my blog.........) and I hope I'll manage to keep this alive for years to come.. :)

~Lily

Year ago I had over 300 posts and 20 000 page views - nowadays it's almost 480 posts and over 42 000 hits :) I started the blog without giving out the link to anyone so I never thought I'd reach numbers like these.. Or even over 81 readers!! I was already surprised when I got 20 readers!!! :)
Thank you all~

12 comments:

  1. I can understand the feeling because I was surprised as well when I got 20 readers in my blog. Well, HAPPY BLOG ANNIVERSARY....I wonder if that's even the right way to say but I sincerely wish that your blog stay active for many more years so that we call enjoy reading your lovely posts. All The Best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then: Happy Birthday to your Blog :) But don't bother yourself. There are people who are more inflicted with that. My brother for example. He still doesn't believe he's adopted...

    Btw: I got this link this morning (maybe you'll like it): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeIXfdogJbA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link<3 :D I love it!

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday/anniversary! :) April 1st is an interesting date to start the blog...easy to remember though...:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really easy to remember :D But I don't think I started the blog because of that :')

      Delete
    2. Probably it was just coincidence, lol. :)
      Also I've noticed that in the beginning you wrote mostly in Finnish...and then for some reason you switched to English...I was wondering why... More international readers?

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I got some international readers and I figured it would be more interesting to write in English as I was just graduating from high school/upper secondary school and started to study in English :)

      Delete
  4. Happy B-day to your blog, hon! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you<3 Remember to have fun in Aberdeen<3

      Delete