Friday, March 1, 2013

Outgoing/Written Week 9

Monday Feb 25th

Rudolf Koivu's card to Finland
Tätä Kirjaa Luen- hippa

Kawaii/Cute RR #212 Pixar
to Japan and USA

Kawaii/Cute RR #212 Pixar
to Taiwan

Camilla d'Errico's "cheek tickle"
Postcrossing card to Finland

Postcrossing card to Germany

Postcrossing card to Malaysia

Anime/manga postcards tag to China

Anime/manga postcards tag to Japan

Postcrossing card to Portugal

Moomin card/Wishlist card to Estonia
Moomin card/Wishlist card tag to Russia

postcrossing card to Ukraine (the 2nd card as the 1st card didn't probably make it)

postcrossing card to Russia (the 2nd card as the 1st card didn't probably make it)

postcrossing card to Taiwan (the 2nd card as the 1st card didn't probably make it)

Moomin card/Wishlist card to China

Postcrossing card to Poland
Postcrossing card to Netherlands (my camera started acting up.. Maybe I should buy a new one.. Bought my current camera back in 2008....)
Postcrossing card to Czech Republic

Anime/manga postcards tag to China
Friday March 1st

I stayed at home on Tuesday but as I was studying for the re-examination that was held on Wednesday I didn't write ANYTHING.
On Wednesday on the other hand I spent most of the day at school - I had a class from 12 to 1 and the re-examination started at 5.30pm.. After that I went to a local Chinese restaurant with my childhood friend to talk about everything.
On Thursday I was at school and managed to write something at home - that I sent out today :)

Hearts tag to USA

Postcrossing card to France

Postcrossing card to USA

Postcrossing card to Japan

Postcrossing card with a stamp of the same theme to Australia

Giraffe postcard to a 9 years old postcrosser in Netherlands

"Bridge at Argenteuil" by Claude Monet (1874), Oil on canvas
Postcrossing card to Ukraine

Bought 50 of these cards with 3€ from Sadunhenki
to UK and Philippines via postcrossing + to a Spanish postcard pal
=tea tag= to Netherlands

Black&White tag + RAS to Lithuania

Your favourite song lyrics tag to Hong Kong

And the bald Sufkin card..
Thank you card to USA

Cartoon/Comic strip/Anime postcards tag to China

East Asian Culture tag to China

Cartoon/Comic strip/Anime postcards tag to Italy

Not Your Country tag to Hong Kong

3 unwritten cards in an envelope tag to Hong Kong

5 mix cards in a letter tag - surprise, surprise!! to Indonesia

Private swap to Czech Republic
Anime/manga postcards tag to China

Book I'm reading right now - tag to Russia

Anime/manga postcards tag to China

Thank you card to Japan for this week's CLAMP card

Postcrossing card to Finland

Card to a Dutch postcard pal

5 mix cards in a letter tag to England

East Asian Culture tag to China

Anime/manga postcards tag to China
~Lily

5 comments:

  1. We should do a postcards swap!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're still interested in a swap in the middle of March, let me know :) I'm quite busy until then and I'm just sending the last ones on Monday, after which I take a break from swapping and probably postcrossing..

      Delete
  2. I'm attracted to all the anime and Moomins cards!!! And Moomin tea looks really cute and irresistible! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it is my time to send the cards so we'll see what you'll get ;D

      Delete