Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Mail to be sent March 19th

First of all I woke up at 6am, left around 7am and I was in Helsinki-Vantaa airport around 8.30am (after going to the terminal 1 TWICE with my mum - it was nice driving around). I dropped my pack-bag and me and mum went to the only Starbucks of Finland - hazelnut cocoas and fruit salad :3

I went through the security 9.15am and OF COURSE the metal detector beeped on me - had to take my shoes off, as if battling with my crappy laptop wasn't enough...

BUT I got through, got Heat mag and the flight went by quite nicely~

"4th time in Helsinki-Vantaa airport in 2013, 2nd time in the only Starbucks of Finland, flight with a new airline (never flown with Norwegian before) and the first flight within Finland (I've seen 3 different Finnish airports by now). Now I'm in Rovaniemi, been since 11.30am, with Kim's baby waiting for her school day to be over :) Staying here until Monday morning♥ :3"

SEE KIM'S BEAUTIFUL MAGIC CARPET!!!!!!!


Sleeping on my cardigan :3
Postcrossing cards etc.
Giveaway price will start traveling today

To Poland
to Germany

to Netherlands

to Finland

to USA

to Hong Kong
~Lily (Läy - thanks Kim!)

More updates coming throughout the week - I'm all alone with the doggy during the days so~
But now to Mr. Panda.
No, unfortunately it's not a Gentlemen's club but a Chinese/Sushi restaurant..

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. On :3 Yks ainoista koirista joitten kanssa tuun toimeen - varmaan just ku oma kissa on isompi :D

      Delete
  2. VAADIN STRIPPIKLUBIA JA NOTKEITA MIEHIÄ TOLLA NIMELLÄ!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!!! :D
      Mutta Kitty cat on täällä strippiklubin nimi.. Ei näköjää voi olla molempia :DDDD

      Delete