Monday, March 25, 2013

Back at home. (+incoming of week 12 + Monday)

After 9,5h long train ride (left 7.10am from Rovaniemi and I arrived at Tikkurila 4.20pm.. Been awake since 5.35am....) I'm FINALLY at home after daddy picking me up, us going to the super market (sorry, didn't have any canvas bags) and buying me stuff for the next few days before EASTER HOLIDAYS \(^__^)/

The train ride was a pain after I learned how easy and fast it is to travel by plane, only this retired man sat next to me for ~1h as he had a shorter trip than I did but as he saw my pack-bag and we started talking about Lapland :) It was nice.. As well as when the man (~60yo) on the other side of the aisle started playing Angry Birds with his tablet.. :)

Last night I was packing and found the bag full of stuff I purchased from Sinooperi :)

every paper was like 0,5€ and I really need some white A6 envelopes :)

And we were watching Tangled :3
Kim wanted Finnish dub but I chose to watch it in English :3

And the mail that waited for me at home~

Postcrossing card from Spain


Maxi card of Uluru (I'VE WANTED TO GET A POSTCARD OF ULURU SINCE I MOVED BACK TO FINLAND IN 2000 ;;__;;) from an Australian postcard pal

Postcrossing card from Netherlands
"Life is the most beautiful fairytale"
East Asian Cultures tag from Russia


Cartoon/Comic strip/anime postcards tag from Russia


Black and white tag from Russia


Moomin/Whishlist postcard tag from Canada

Postcrossing card from Czech Republic

Postcrossing card from China

Finland - Japan tag from Japan (MEGURINE LUKA POSTCARD!!! :DDD)

And Winnie the Pooh stamp x3
Postcrossing card from Taiwan

"Book I'm reading right now" tag from Russia (I THINK - didn't write the tag but she was writing about books..)

Another Jip and Janneke card from a Dutch postcard pal

Book I'm reading right now tag from Ukraine
Bleach's Hitsugaya card from Taiwan :D
Anime/Manga tag


Horse tag from Ukraine


First card this year that I actually hate. I'm not religious at all and I don't want cards like these D:
Postcrossing card from Poland
Anime/manga tag from China

Postcrossing card from Portugal

=tea tag= from Ukraine

Ordered some Inge Löök's cards as one of my postcard pals wants ONLY these.... WHY? D:
New tea tag and =tea tag= from sisters in Russia.
WHY DO I ALWAYS GET 2 TEA BAGS FROM NEW TEA TAG WHEN THE POINT IS TO STUFF THE ENVELOPE FULL OF TEA BAGS!!!! THE RULES SAY SO!!!!


Surprise from D :3

Love the stamp :3

stickers, postcard (like she promised) and 2 milka chocolates :D
Postcrossing card from Germany (NEW STAMPS!!)

"Tätä kirjaa luen" - hippa from Finland

Cartoon/Comic strip/Anime postcards tag from Russia

Postcrossing card from Germany

Postcrossing card from Ukraine
Letter from Germany (WITH BELLE&BOO, SOUL EATER AND GIRLS' GENERATION POSTCARDS!!!!!)

And a letter from Maria/Finland with one of the cutest kitty cards ever :3
But I need to unpack and read a couple of chapters about gender and leadership for tomorrow's leadership class.... YAY~

~Lily

3 comments:

  1. Ihania posteja jälleen kerran :) Toi Espanjasta tullu dino-kortti on ihana! :D

    Plahh, inhoon tota salasanavahvistusta, saisko sitä pois jookooos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On :D Ihanan värikäs ja muutenki sulone :3
      Kuulemma pitkään alueella pyöriny lohikäärme tai niin mä ymmärsin siitä tekstistä :D

      En tienny et miul ees on se salasana vahvistus :S
      Mut nyt sen PITÄS olla poissa ku aloin seikkailla ja ettii et missä sen asetukset olis :) Ilmottele jos en onnistunu :D

      Delete
  2. Ihana Espanjasta tullu!! Ja Jetoy :))

    ReplyDelete