Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Written Postcards Feb 2nd-3rd, Sent Feb 4th

I wanted to send some postcards as the current postcrossing cards are traveling slowly, some are probably never going to make it to their destinations (Russia 35 days to Saint Petersburg, that's about 250km from where I live D:!) and as I just sent all of the replies to my postcard pals I decided to join a couple of tags in the postcrossing forums..

Postcrossing card to Finland

Tätä kirjaa luen -hippa to Finland
The stamps used on the cards to Finland

Not Your Country tag to Hong Kong

Anime/Manga postcards tag to Hong Kong

Postcrossing card to Austria

3+ stamps card to China

The stamps

Anime/Manga postcards tag to Hong Kong

Black and White tag to Hong Kong
One of my last Misstigri postcards to a Swedish girl in Spain

to Japan

The stamps :3 LOVE those!
Big Pit : The national Mining Museum of Wales (part of Blaenavon Industrial Landscape, which is on UNESCO World Heritage list) to Taiwan

Big Pit : The national Mining Museum of Wales (part of Blaenavon Industrial Landscape, which is on UNESCO World Heritage list) to Poland
I REALLY miss Wales ;;__;;


Kuroshitsuji card to Finland

And another cartoon/comic strip/anime postcard tag to China (D chose the card :D)
~Lily

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOADS of Animecards! D: I still have like 2,5 postcard books full of those various cards (and of course most of those are at my parents' place.. D:) so I hope to join many of those animecard swaps in postcrossing forum :)

      Delete