Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend~

I spent Friday on my own at my parents' place so I was able to write something whenever my cat wasn't running over my papers or distracting me or I didn't spend time online (too bad I had my laptop with me all the time).

Took over the kitchen :)
Small package starts traveling as soon as I get to send it (I had promised some Moomin tea)

Another letter I started Feb 12th - only took 10 days to finish 2 pages long letter -__- Go me.

LOVE the Gypsy paper, stickers and envelopes :3

4 pages long letter (both sides) and 2 pages long playlist what I listened while I was writing and checking my emails, blog and facebook :)

On Saturday I was driving to Porvoo with mum and my brother (my parents are still a bit unsure on letting him drive all alone so that's why I was dragged there with him :D). We took some stuff to my place and I saw that D had left me a nightstand ;;__;; And I really wanted it!! I was so happy to see it there!
And I got my little baby :3


I'm SO happy I got it :3

My brother had a hard time driving us back to our parents' place - first he wasn't able to start the car, he almost drove to a pole and then he wanted to get off the road.

After I got home we started watching the DVD and I wrote some postcards :) Mostly concentrating on the series as we watched the whole 1st season that night :)
I also hit my head and both of my legs during the evening.. All thanks to the fact that the upstairs at my parents' place (where me and my brother sleep and play PS2 in) is going through renovation..

Postcrossing card to Hong Kong

Inge Löök's Old Ladies postcard to a Dutch postcard pal

small note to D with a postcrossing card that came here after she moved..

to my BFF
Sunday was spent more or less cleaning, sleeping and trying to watch the second season of the Big Bang Theory - It's so boring since the episodes have been shown in Finland a million times D: But I also managed to pack the rest of my stuff and write a couple of cards..

Aurora Borealis card to a Polish postcard pal

Anime/manga postcards tag to Singapore

Moomin card to a Chinese postcard pal

postcrossing card to China (THE CARD TO CHINA WAS REGISTERED!!!! :DD)
And Monday will be spent at home, going to a small project meeting and trying to clean up my room :)

~Lily

4 comments:

  1. ohhhhh The Old Ladies postcard is awesome! *-*!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason I can't stand those..
      Maybe it's the way the grannies look or just the fact that I find those quite boring :/

      Delete
  2. Wonder why they don't trust your lil brother... :P :DDD

    ReplyDelete