Monday, December 10, 2012

MY BOOOOO~KS!!!!!

from weheartit
I received 2 packages from amazon.co.uk today..
And I DON'T have 2 hard exams tomorrow.. D:

One of those packages included only E's Christmas present (at least one part of it, I still need to get anotehr part :S) And the other one.. I waited to get the package for 15 minutes in the post office (Christmas time....) and I got a huge package - 4 books for myself and presents for Aliaa, Chuch and N :3

And I FINALLY received Warm Bodies and Juliet Immortal!!!

The newest additions to my shelves :)
I REALLY WANT TO READ THOSE INSTEAD OF STUDY FOR TOMORROW'S EXAMS ;;__;; WHY CAN'T I TAKE ALL OF THE EXAMS IN FEBRUARY WHEN I'VE ALREADY FINISHED THESE BOOKS!!!! ;;__;;

~Lily

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, loving the new layout! Can't wait to see you! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Managed to bug Kim enough so that she finished the banner and made the changes :P
      Can't wait to see you either and hear what you'll like about the things I've gotten for you<3 :3

      Delete