Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Currently Reading/To-Read Pile

My current currently reading and to-read pile which won't be finished during the next month...........

From top to bottom:

Jennifer Lynn Barnes - Every Other Day
Ally Condie - Matched (Matched #1)
Lauren Kate - Passion (Fallen #3)
Brodi Ashton - Everneath (Everneath #1)
Michael Child - A Year In South Karelia

Most of the books have been on my "currently reading" shelf for a LONG time but for one reason or another I tend to stop at some point and move on to another book. For example I've tried to finish Entangled about a year ago when I got it but it was just TOO boring for me and I haven't touched Matched since June as the main character is SO DULL...

There are also a couple of books that are missing from the picture, such as Warm Bodies, Crescendo (Hush, Hush #2) and Hunger Games..

~Lily

2 comments:

  1. I always do the same kind of thing. I switch from one book o another and end up with half read books.
    By the way, I got your two postcard today. Thanks a lot.The stamps are so unique and simply amazing!!!!! I love Finnish stamps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I currently have about 5 half read books and I have no inspiration to start any of those as I just got the feeling to start writing letters and I hope to write as many letters as possible before the feeling disappears :)

      I tried to pick special shaped stamps as I read from your blog that you like those :)

      Delete