Sunday, October 7, 2012

3 days, company visit, 2 visiting lecturers, and 4 exams.

Don't know when I'll be able to sleep..

from weheartit.com
I'm currently supposed to be studying or working on 2-3 assignments (Finnish and Russian) but when I open the word I just stare at the screen not knowing how to start..
Tomorrow's schedule doesn't help either..
8.30am we leave to Helsinki and we're supposed to be back around 1pm (I don't think that's gonna happen, more like 2pm) and from 2pm to 4pm we have a visiting lecturer from New Zealand. The lecturer part is okay but I don't feel like waking up around 6am..
And after the lecturer I'll meet my Russian partner.. I need to get something done by then..
SO I bet I'll be home around 7pm and I need to study for the exam that's hold on Tuesday..
So on Tuesday I have first one class from 10am to noon and from noon to around 1pm I have the exam - hopefully it won't take longer than that.. I don't feel like staying at the class for longer than that.. And after that I have Russian from 3.30pm to 5pm - my mom will probably visit me and I need to get ready for the 3 exams I have on Wednesday......
First two exams are in a row - 8.45am - noon and the third one will be from 2pm forward..
IF I get the Finnish assignment done today (and we won't be given the Russian portfolio deadline for Thursday or Friday) I'm done for this week on Wednesday..

But then I might get a visitor and I might be going somewhere with my family.. But we'll see..
I'll probably be quiet for the next week or two depending on how busy I'll be during week 42..

Take care and have a great week!

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment