Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hopeless Romantic

via weheartit
I admit it, even though I don't look like it, I'm a hopeless romantic. I love books with a cheesy love story and cry when the book ends no matter how good and happy the ending is.

And after a short chat with a friend about love I picked up a book and started reading again just to try to forget the fact that my first love is in the same building with me 5 days a week and I'm too shy to go and talk to him after 6 years. We used to be SO close but after two moves (during both we lost contact) I'm too scared to say that this would be destiny even though I'd love to think so.

After the first move it took nearly 4 years for us to meet again, we staid in touch for about a year and after that this is the first time I see him again.
 
"3rd time's the charm!"

But I'm afraid he has forgotten all about me..



~Lily

2 comments:

  1. You don't know if you don't try :---)


    I still think you should talk to him. Maybe go say something to him in the hallway? And then ask him out for a coffee so you two could "catch up"? :---) I'm sure he wouldn't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oww ;___; ihmissuhteet on vaikeita

    ReplyDelete