Saturday, August 11, 2012

BUBBLE GUM!

asdasdasd~

Me and Kim had our last photoshoot (before she moves to Lapland) yesterday and the results were amazing!! I didn't like the fact that we were mostly playing with various shades of pink but (to my misfortune) pink suits me. I saw the photos quickly yesterday and liked some of those (the pictures were small and I made various stupid expressions). But still Kim managed to take great photos and edited those really quickly.

I was a zombie today (after 5 hours of sleep last night), I felt ugly and everything was so hard but when I got home and saw the photos I almost started crying. How on earth was she able to make me so pretty ONCE again?!?!
Thank you dear!!!!

Styling, photography and retouch © Kifia Photography (she'll add more photos to her blog someday soon)








I still can't believe that's me ;;__;;
~Lily

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. En vielkää voi uskoo et ite oisin tos ;__;

      Delete
  2. On kyl tosi upeita kuvia! Ite tykkään eniten ekasta ja viimisestä, vaikka toki kaikki on tosi hienoja. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ite tykkään noist kolmesta viimesestä eniten :)

      Delete
  3. Herranen aika ot jumalaisen kaunis noissa kuvissa! ;O; viiminen on mun suosikki, mutta todella nättinä oot ja Toshi on saanu ihania kuvia otettua! <3 Beauty, adorable. C:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥ Kimmy on aivan ihana valokuvaaja enkä ymmärrä mite se aina onnistuu tossa ♥
      Kiitos nii paljon!!!!! ;;__;; ♥♥♥

      Delete
  4. HUHHUH, nää on kyllä todella upeita♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥ Pitäs varmaa normaalistiki alkaa käyttää peruukkei, viettää puolet aamusta meikkaamas ja tapelle tekoripsien kans :DD

      Delete
  5. You look absolutely stunning! I like the idea of having rose petals all over your hair and the black and white photos are so fab! And any blowing bubble gum tips? I can never blow any.. T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you♥♥♥♥ :D My dear photographer had planned everything beforehand so I was mostly just standing there while she was putting the petals and rose in my wig etc :D
      You need to make a small "bubble" inside your mouth (with the help of your tongue) before you try and start blowing it :) Kinda hard to explain but yeah~ It took me years before I got the hang of it :D

      Delete