Sunday, July 1, 2012

TIRED.

It's July now and I feel dead tired.. I have no idea what I should do as I tend to sleep 6-8 hours a night (usually I fell asleep before 10.30pm and wake up around 6am) and I have no reason to be tired - work isn't that hard on me now and none of the days is the same so I shouldn't be this tired.


Yesterday was one of the worst ones as I broke down immediately after I got home and felt like crying and staying in bed until the beginning of August. Thank god there are some people who are willing to listen to me from time to time even though it takes some time before they react..
I read some of the letters I've received and need to reply to and with some people I started thinking about dumping them. The letters usually revolve around the same things and I'm sick of the same questions - I don't even want to talk about some things with anyone any more.

I just have no idea what I want to do with my life at the moment, I've been even thinking about staying at work for the next year (it's possible) and not returning to the school for now. I need money and during school it's almost impossible to work thanks to my stress levels and the fact that I can't concentrate on work and school at the same time :(

I would've had time to write yesterday but I was so tired and didn't feel like it and today doesn't feel much different. Hope the day will change that and not mess me up even more..
I just want to cheer myself up with some shopping but when my bank account is almost minus until tomorrow afternoon/evening it doesn't help..

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment