Saturday, June 16, 2012

Mail goodies!

After I joined swap-bot I've been eagerly waiting for a couple of swaps (tea swap and letter sheets swaps especially) and to my luck I've received the awesome letter sheets swaps last week  :3

But due to my job and stress levels I haven't really been writing (maybe next week :/)
So what have I received during June?

Week 23

Letter sheets swap from Netherlands
16 different pages

Plus a new stamp to my collections :)

A letter from Ai-chan with 4 pictures and a tea I haven't tried yet (I'm afraid it will be awesome and I won't be able to buy it before our project trip to Berlin in March :/)

A postcard from my dearest X, luv ya!
Week 24


Whittard instant teas<3 Turkish apple (my favourite), Summer coctail, Mandarin & Pomegranate and Mango & Passionfruit - the first one being the only one I've tasted before :)

Wig for my next cosplay (WHY do I agree on being blonde? D:)

Monday's mail - a "thank you" swap from Yoshi, a small swap from USA and postcard from Thailand

The Thailand card

Book I ordered a while ago<3
"Clay Jensen returns home from school to find a mysterious box with his name on it lying on his porch. Inside he discovers thirteen cassette tapes recorded by Hannah Baker, his classmate and crush who committed suicide two weeks earlier.

On tape, Hannah explains that there are thirteen reasons why she decided to end her life. Clay is one of them. If he listens, he'll find out how he made the list.
"

AND:
Universal Studios purchased film rights to the novel on February 8, 2011. Selena Gomez is set to play Hannah Baker, with Logan Lerman being proposed as Clay Jensen.
Fan trailer:


Swap PC from USA and my Animecon IX "ticket"


Alice in Wonderland themed letter<3




Alice in Wonderland themed drawing with my and Kim's OCs - Rei, Rosa and Yosuke

Rei - Rosa's love interest, father runs a mafia and Rei is Yosuke's boss
("Rei" means king in Portuguese)

Yosuke - Rosa's stepbrother (Rosa doesn't know it)

And Rosa :)
And that's it for now. I will mail out all of the written letters on July 2nd so before that I doubt I'll get anything :)

~Lily

8 comments:

  1. Those Whittards look SO GOOD ;____; !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only opened the Turkish Apple<3 I don't want those to end so soon!! ;;__;;

      Delete
  2. Beautiful mail! <3 Oh, and I love the "Frecher Flirt" tea as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't tried but it must be good as my pal said it's her favourite :)

      Delete
  3. oh, ihana toi Alice in Wonderland kuori! Mä voin katsoa jos mulla on vielä vähän tästä Frecher Flirt teeta kotona, mä en juo teeta enää :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eikö ookki? :) Ennenki saanu aiva ihania kuoria kyseiseltä kaverilta :)
      Et enää juo teetä? :O Mä en enää pärjäis ilma sitä :D

      Delete
  4. So many cute things! I used to collect writing paper when I was younger, I don't know why I ever stopped now that I think about it. I had a lot of Little Twin Stars and Hello Kitty lol I'm a tea drinker too, but I've never heard of Whittard teas or that Frecher Flirt one with the frog, I'll have to see if they are available in Canada :) Great blog! Love all the cosplay pics, I wish I had some of those wigs lol

    MostlyMandy
    (SwapBot - FMBB)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm addicted to hoarding letter paper and whenever I'm bored (and have money) I usually end up shopping for some ^^'
      Whittard is a British company that (I believe) ships their teas world wide :) I bought their teas last December when I was in London for a while and since then I've been wanting to order some :DD

      Delete