Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fights and Mail.


 Me and my mom are having a disagreement once again (it's like this nearly daily but I've mostly grown used to it - we just can't get along if we live under the same roof.)

This time the disagreement was about my hobbies - how I spend too much time (yup, TOO MUCH TIME) on cosplaying (I go to 1-4 conventions a year, mostly during the summer) and snail mailing.

I'm terribly behind on my letters and I manage to write 3-10 letters a week depending on my energy levels and what I do during my day offs - for example this week I might not be able to write as I work from 10am to 6pm from Monday to Thursday and on Friday I'll be there from 9am to 5pm. After that daddy will take me to Kouvola and I will take a train to Lahti and will be late on Desucon's opening (it's opened at 5pm and if I'm lucky I'll be there around 7pm - probably just hanging with friends without a costume as my Rose Tyler cosplay might be postponed.


Even though my life has been a bit shitty for a while now (everything I do is wrong or a big mistake etc.) I'm thankful for my friends. You people are amazing! I wouldn't be where I am without you. THANK YOU for everything.

I can't wait to move back to Porvoo in the autumn.. :)

And I managed to write SOMETHING on Sunday (and mail on Monday) even though I was quite down..


~Lily

2 comments:

  1. Many parents nagg about our hobbies, it's sad. I wish they would just acceept what we have dear. What they want us to do all the time then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem with my mom is that she nags no matter what I do - yesterday she was nagging about my clothes and told me bluntly that I look fat. Didn't feel too good..
      My mom would rather have me cleaning the house 24/7 than doing something I like..

      Delete